Since all access to the files stored in the FilingBox MINI Armor is blocked by default, even folders are unable to be created, changed, moved, deleted, or copied unless explorer.exe in Windows is allowed.
Allowing explorer.exe in Windows may be vulnerable to some cyber attacks so it is not recommended to allow it.
Therefore, there is a feature that can manages folders in FilingBox MINI Armor.
- Connect to your FilingBox MINI Armor.
- Select the Folders tab.
- On the Administrator verification screen, enter the administrator's password and 6-digit OTP code generated by the authenticator application, then select Verify.
- On the Folders screen, select Create.
- Enter a folder name you want to create, then select Create.
- The folder will be created in the FilingBox MINI Armor drive, and you can find it in the drive letter you assigned during connection.