- Install the FilingBox MINI Armor Windows client.
- Select the Windows Start button, then select FilingBox MINI Armor (or type "mini" into the search box on the Widows taskbar).
- Select Yes, if the User Access Control consent prompt is presented for a user's administrative access token.
- On the Connect to MINI Armor screen, select a drive letter you want to assign, and enter your FilingBox MINI Armor IP address and port.
- Select Next.
- The Initial Setup screen will be displayed, if no administrator for your FilingBox MINI Armor is not registered.
- After Initial Setup is completed, the main screen will be displayed with the Allowed apps tab selected.
Have more questions? Submit a request