Since all access to the files including in the FilingBox MEGA 2 is blocked by default, even folders are unable to be created, changed, deleted, or copied unless explorer.exe in Windows is allowed.
Allowing explorer.exe in Windows may be vulnerable to some cyber attacks so it is not recommended to allow it.
Therefore, there is a feature that can manages folders in FilingBox MEGA 2.
- Connect to your FilingBox MEGA 2.
- Select the Folders tab.
- On the Enter administrator credentials screen, enter the administrator's password and 6-digit OTP code generated by the authenticator application, then select Verify.
- On the Mega Explorer screen, select Create.
- Enter a folder name you want to create, then select Create.
- The folder will be created in the FilingBox MEGA 2, and you can find it in the drive you assigned during connection.