All access to the files in the FilingBox MEGA 2 is blocked by default.
Only allowed applications are allowed to access to prevent them from being leaked, encrypted, read, deleted, or changed, by cyber attacks such as ransomware attacks, phishing attacks, etc.
- Connect to your FilingBox MEGA 2.
- Under the Allowed apps tab, select Add allowed app.
- On the Select app and option screen, select Select allowed apps.
- Browse for the program, then choose its executable file. (e.g. app-name.exe)
- After choosing an application, select Access path setting on the Select app and option screen.
Choose a folder created in your FilingBox MEGA 2 that you want the allowed application to access (The drive letter of your FilingBox MEGA 2 can be chosen to access all subfolders.)
- Select a permission, ReadOnly or ReadWrite, then select the Next.
- On the Enter administrator credentials screen, enter the administrator's password and 6-digit OTP code generated by the authenticator application, then select Verify.