- FilingBox MINI supports Military-Grade Encryption mode including AES 256 & AES 512.
- When a file is created on network drives, it stores data under encryption.
- When it needs to provide a file to the PC, it decrypts data in real time and sends data over SSL.
- FilingBox MINI supports Create-Read-Only mode to protect your documents from ransomware.
- Once enabled, It only allows an applications to create and read data, except modifying and deleting.
- Similarly to how files are created on a CD-ROM, files can not be edited on FilingBox.
- FilingBox MINI also provides Create-List-Only mode to protect your data from phishing attacks.
- It only provides fake files to any applications unless opening a file with a designated program.
- FilingBox MINI provides an encrypted backup function.
- If you make a back-up of FilingBox MINI on any external USB drive, all your backup data is still completely encrypted.
1 Terabyte Network Storage
- FilingBox MINI provides 1 Terabyte data storage.
- It works like a NAS (Network Attached Storage) that has Hybrid WORM Disk Technology installed.
10 Personal Folders & 1 Shared Folder
- FilingBox MINI provides 10 personal folders and 1 shared folder.
- 10 users maximum can use FilingBox MINI to store files on a personal or shared folder.
Auto Finding & Simple Configuration
- FilingBox MINI provides an auto finding and simple configuration function.
- It does not require IT knowledge to setup. MINI will be detected automatically after installing the MINI client application.
PC & Mac
- FilingBox MINI provides a Windows OS and Mac OS client.
- You can easily store and share data on MINI, regardless of your operating system.
Have more questions? Submit a request