FilingBox Enterprise features
- FilingBox supports Military-Grade Encryption mode including AES 256 & AES 512.
- When a file is created on network drives, it stores data under encryption.
- When it needs to provide a file to the PC, it descrypts data in real time and sends data over SSL.
- FilingBox supports Create-Read-Only mode to protect your documents from ransomware.
- Once enabled, It only allows an applications to create and read data, except modifying and deleting.
- Similarly to how files are created on a CD-ROM, files can not be edited on FilingBox.
- FilingBox also provides Create-List-Only mode to protect your data from phishing attacks.
- It only provides fake files to any applications unless opening a file with a designated program.
Automatic Backup Storage
- FilingBox protects your data on your network drive and also on your desktop.
- If you save a file on your desktop it will be automatically transferred to FilingBox using the auto-backup feature.
Network-Drive-Interface Document Management System
- FilingBox provides a network drive interface to PCs as well as a web storage interface.
- If you create documents on the network drive, those files will be already managed by FilingBox.
- It does not require you to register the files to EDMS a second time.
- You can easily manage your files at the time of file creation, and reuse files on the go with your smart devices.
Team & Personal Folder Access Management
- FilingBox provides a personal folder and team folder. You can store your files in the personal folder or team folder.
- The Team folder is created following the organizational chart of your company and is designed for document sharing within the team.
- In case you need to share the folder with other users in the another team, you can make a shared folder for them.
Taxonomy Folder, File Tag & Search
- Once the Taxonomy folder policy is enabled, you can not make or move a folder, in the first or second depth, in the team folder.
- Only users that have manager privilege can create, move and delete folders.
- It prevents the taxonomy structure of folders getting to messy like a conventional file server.
- Users can search for a file with by name or meta tag.
Check-Out/In & Version Control
- FilingBox works as a network drive but supports check-out, check-in and version control.
- Whenever you open a file with edit mode, the file is opened with a read-write file attribute, after making a new version of the file.
- In case you need to reuse an old version of that file, you can restore the earlier version of that file using the revision list.
Have more questions? Submit a request